Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a set of ADR Revolution 17' wheels wrapped on some 205/40/17 Toyo Proxes with approx 75% tread left on them for $500. There are no dents and are in excellent condition. You can message me via AIM, my sn is Airtracks or email me at [email protected]. I prefer someone that lives in the Orange County area who is willing to pick up so I don't have to ship.

·
Registered
468 Posts
There's two patterns on there for the lugs, would one be a 4x114? I got an accord and just wondering if these would fit, thanks alot

·
Registered
468 Posts
Talk to me about the price, negotiable at all? I'm interested in these rims for my accord and even though I'm from sac, I would be willing to come meet you down there. Definetely interested, and depending on price, you've got a solid offer. [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they do have center caps, but I'm missing one because I think it was stolen, but will give the remaining three to the buyer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
if the other deal doesnt go thru..im also interested.. in the wheels... email me ur phone# so we could talk.... im in sacramento california.. and if ur from orange county california.. than i could pick them up.. im really interested.. email is...

[email protected]

thanx...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want these rims. Call me ASAP @ (727) 919-8538 so you can send them to me.
If you do't have them anymore please LET ME KNOW. They dont make the revolutions anymore and I've been looking for a set.
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts