Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im looking at changing the look of my car but im not sure what to go for, over here in the u.k you car only gets attention if it has an aluminum spoiler lexus lights and flames down the sides but im not in to all f&f crap.

what are the in mods at the moment in the u.smy car

any advice or criticism welcome

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
fastfu said:
well im looking at changing the look of my car but im not sure what to go for, over here in the u.k you car only gets attention if it has an aluminum spoiler lexus lights and flames down the sides but im not in to all f&f crap.

what are the in mods at the moment in the u.smy car

any advice or criticism welcome
Ohhh I really like it, it looks like it could use a lowering but other than that it looks great.

Why are you worried about "in" mods? Just go for what you want man. But anyway, great job so far. :tu:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Re: Re: advice needed...

Shogunn said:
Ohhh I really like it, it looks like it could use a lowering but other than that it looks great.

Why are you worried about "in" mods? Just go for what you want man. But anyway, great job so far. :tu:
I completely agree with shogunn, Your car looks good how it is now, if I were you I would start investing more money into the engine and not the exterior.

·
Registered
445 Posts
for real

build the motor its lot of fun

your car is as clean as its gonna get ..........unless u want a jdm front end or something.......i would get some cams head work bottom end

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
I'm curious, how come it has round headlights and not JDM 1 pieces? I thought america is the only place that got round headlights on the 3rd gens?

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
CGCivicSiT said:
I'm curious, how come it has round headlights and not JDM 1 pieces? I thought america is the only place that got round headlights on the 3rd gens?
Only Japan and some parts of Asia had the jdm frontend. sux 4 us.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
CGCivicSiT said:
Its weird really, but 93-94 tegs had round USDM headlights, not till 95 did the commonly known JDM flat headlights came into use.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
i really like your car.... if you wanted to add something extra like some of the guys said JDM headlights with HID is a nice feature to have

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
Nguyen said:
Its weird really, but 93-94 tegs had round USDM headlights, not till 95 did the commonly known JDM flat headlights came into use.
yeah i heard people hated the round headlights thats why honda changed it.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i like your car....it looks pretty good overall

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
mugenrsx said:
mugen 4-2-1 manifold,
mugen catback,
ebay short ram
lol...I missed that.

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
TypeR416 said:
yeah i heard people hated the round headlights thats why honda changed it.
Some...I guess, but the Japanese are just like us, they like the USDM lights while we want their JDM look..haha.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nguyen said:
Some...I guess, but the Japanese are just like us, they like the USDM lights while we want their JDM look..haha.

this is true

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
TypeR416 said:
Ill be happy to trade with them anyday!:D
Hahaha me and my bro did the JDM on the teg and it looks great!! I love it, but no more acura after this..haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts