Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so this chick I really dig calls me up. Right now, Im playing it cool with her, like not being that agressive and acting like I dont care about her. In my class, Im always hanging out with her, nothing seroious, just friendly. She knows I dig her, but I've never made any move. In class, this other dude also tries to get with her, so now i have fucking competition and it pisses me off. Anyways, she calls me up, and says "you know that guy who always tries to talk to me when Im with you?" I'm like "Yeah?" She says that he "blew me kisses and winked at me in another class." Then she proceeds to say "thought u might want to know that." Before she hangs up, she says "that dude is an asshole stalker." THATS ALL SHE CALLED FOR! 1 MIN PHONE CALL! Now, I dont know if this chick digs me or not, so I dont know what I should do. Is she like indirectly telling me to make a move for her, or she trying to make me jealous?? She is a lil' conceited, but thats what i like about her. Damn I dont understand chix :bh . Any advice apprecitated. If you need more info, just say so cause I dont know if I explained this thoroughly enough.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
i think she's telling you to make a move. that competition you thought you had isn't competition anymore if she thinks he's an asshole. go for it man. i'm not good either when girls are giving me signs that they like me. i'm so clueless. i was hanging around my friend for so long and i never knew she liked me. then one day she finally told me she liked me and was like you're so stupid i keep giving you sign n shit haha.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
if she just called you to tell you that, then she obviously is giving you the cue to make a move. When you see her tomorrow, ask her if she wants to get a coffee or something. And if that guy trys to hit on her just call her over and say you need something. Or beat his ass in the class that always works ;)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
thaunforgiven said:
Would you know why she is testing me?
how you react will tell her how much you feel for her.

you react very jealous, she knows you really like her.

you react calm or dont really care, she knows you arent that crazy about her.

if she knows you like her more then she likes you, she will be the driving force behind the relationship.

so depend on how you want to play this. i wouldnt react jealous, ever, it usually backfires.

but dont react too calm or too "i dont give a shit". test her back, hint enough to let her know you are interested and see how far she is willing to work to fit herself into your life (and not the other way around).

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
just continue to play it cool... shes trying to get you nailed down and ask her out, then shes gonna want to jump into a relationship and all that...

so

casually date, and this does not mean casual sex (sorry) you cant send mixed signals or you will not be able to get rid of her

play dumb, and "dont get" her "subtle cues" and you're off the hook

·
Registered
414 Posts
First off there is a fine line between agresive and too agresive with women. The other guy is too agresive and overbearing, makes him look needy and not desirable, but you not enough. Being aloof will make you atractive to women, because its a chalange to get yoy, but not being agresive enough will get you no where. You have to make the first move and lead the way reguardless of what she may think of you, because it doesn't matter what she thinks anyways, so stop thinking about, does she like me? does she not? boo hoo, go ask her ass out now! to coffee, to lunch, the movies what ever, just make sure it doesnt cost too much, and have some fun. If it doesnt work out, move on to the next one, and there should always be a next one or many.
To your second question, Women constantly test men consciously and sub-consciously , its the only way for them to sift the losers out of the pack of guys after them, unless they are not that atractive. But those kinda women test you to, why? I dont know, they should be desperate and take what they can get. Anyways, go get her and stop worrying about what she thinks, you'll figure out when your out on your date.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Xtream said:
unless they are not that atractive. But those kinda women test you to, why? I dont know, they should be desperate and take what they can get.

:tu :tu LOL!!! So true

1 - 15 of 15 Posts