Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some ways to wreck a 6 month relationship between a guy and girl. There's this girl that I know, that i definitely wanna hook up with, and she's been with this guy for 6 months?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Alright first off you don't go around wreckin relationships just so u can get with one of them... and even if you do find a way to break them up how can you be sure she wants to go out with u... or if their relationship does fail... what makes u think that she'd want to get into another one right away.. theres just too many factors involved and to fuck with other peoples lives for your own benefit is wrong

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
yeah, man go fuck yourself! .......... this isnt the advice column for fucks like you. Go fuck yourself you disrespecting POS. That is ALL.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh well, your opinions are you opinions. It's juss that I hate seeing trashy, thuggish guys treat really nice girls bad and the girls actually still like them. It's one of the things in life that piss me off. All I know is that I could treat her better.

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
if she's in a relationship that isn't good for her she'll see it eventually

till then all you can do is be a good friend cuz if you do anything to fuck up the relationship she'll catch on to it eventually.. and that doesn't make you better then the guy she is with...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts