Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The intake has a brand new intake filter on it and a new bypass valve. the filter is washable also. i want 120 for it but. cause the new filter and the bypass valve. never used them i bought the filter from my friend after he installed a new turbo kit and the guy had his old aem filter so he used it sold me his new one cause he wanted some more money. i can get pics if requested.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for the late reply. but yes i think so i can verify in the del sol forum. but it will fit the 92-95 civic so i belive it will fit the del sol vtec. it is the silver. pm also.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still for sale. make me an offer...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new price 110+shipping remember it has a new bypass valve and a brand new filter with a high flow velocity stack it is also rewashable.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont think so but i tried putting it side by side on his 98 5sp lx and it looked like the top intake tube was a little to short. but if you want to add a 4inch pipe i think it might fit but other wise i dont think so. sorry

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pm'd you

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are you going to contact me......... its a deal if you contact me.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I will take the bypass valve if no one takes the intake (just a thought to sell something)

PEace:D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll keep you in mind, definitly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts