Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is selling an aem ems for $300 in good conditions. But is for 96 to 99 integras. My integra is 2000... There’s any way that I can install it into my car?? Any special wires to buy or something?? Thanks...

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
Gouken said:
My friend is selling an aem ems for $300 in good conditions. But is for 96 to 99 integras. My integra is 2000... There’s any way that I can install it into my car?? Any special wires to buy or something?? Thanks...
call aem... you should be able to use it with an obd2b->obd2a conversion harness if needed.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Gouken said:
do not attempt to plug that box into our existing harness you will fry it the second you turn the key on you will need a conversion harness from obd2b to obd2a the harness is like 100 bucks i just went through this same dilema with frying an ecu luckily they warrantied it

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fuccarlos said:
do not attempt to plug that box into our existing harness you will fry it the second you turn the key on you will need a conversion harness from obd2b to obd2a the harness is like 100 bucks i just went through this same dilema with frying an ecu luckily they warrantied it

thanks for the warning !!! :clap :clap so is obd2b to obd2a...... ok ..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Gouken said:
thanks for the warning !!! :clap :clap so is obd2b to obd2a...... ok ..
yes it will work if you get that harness

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.