Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys easy install torque mount is supplied to clear intake, install was easyabout ahour NOte the tubing is 3" all the ways one piece up no like v2.
about $255CAD.
performance / no gains only loss up top compared to short ram "also 3 w/ k&n"
aem infamous howl, midrange is huge gains as for low has a bit more. BUt for peeps riding b18c1 helps dealing with the drop @ 4500 -4700 rpm
"thumbs up "

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bh It really depends on where you want the pwr band to be / remember buy parts that compliement each other ie AEM hybrid "any cold air" save low end and large gains in the middle nnote i notice high-end die a bit about 300-400 rpms loss / AEM cold not good for peak ponies but is peak is what your looking for go with shortair intake. ie i have BBC spec3+ cams install "better gains then any on the market "across the low mids all the way up to 8200rpm skunk2 stage 2 only make morepwr after 8200" so i bought header an intake manifold that gives in the ranges i'm looking for
Sorry to leave it open ended "need more info on your setup" to tell you if you'd benifit

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
obetosaio said:
:bh It really depends on where you want the pwr band to be / remember buy parts that compliement each other ie AEM hybrid "any cold air" save low end and large gains in the middle nnote i notice high-end die a bit about 300-400 rpms loss / AEM cold not good for peak ponies but is peak is what your looking for go with shortair intake. ie i have BBC spec3+ cams install "better gains then any on the market "across the low mids all the way up to 8200rpm skunk2 stage 2 only make morepwr after 8200" so i bought header an intake manifold that gives in the ranges i'm looking for
Sorry to leave it open ended "need more info on your setup" to tell you if you'd benifit
ya i just put cams and manifold on, so i think the intake well be a good gain also with my exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts