Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know what you all thought would be a better intake for a 95' GSR integra. I was personally leaning towards the Injen. Your thoughts and opinions???? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
586 Posts
Try using the search option..
theres quite a few posts with dyno comparisons (sp?) and info on all types of intakes
Alex

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did search but there was all kinds of close pages and threads that I could spend hours reading but I just thought I might ask for some personal opinons. Thanks

· Registered
586 Posts
Some of the developpers from AEM seperated from AEM and went under the name Injen.. AEM and Injen are very close to each other. The dyno results show about the same gains(although intake alone, it wont give you much unless combined with other mods).. AEM was the best, but i believe injen has now surpassed them..
either way, you shall be getting about the same gains..
Alex

· Registered
14,616 Posts
95tegGSR said:
I did search but there was all kinds of close pages and threads that I could spend hours reading but I just thought I might ask for some personal opinons. Thanks
you are not going to get anything but opinions on all those threads that came up when you searched. it will be the same as this thread. next time you search and come up with lots of results, just read those threads please. if your question still isn't answered, then start a new thread.

i like the aem.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, thanks, I guess. I do plan on lots of other mods. header, exhaust, v-tec controller, all the goods. I think that I will just get an Injen. They have a good reputation. Thanks for the replys.

· Registered
959 Posts
I've used AEM for 2 years and it hasn't give me a problem...a friend has a Injen intake and it seems pretty good, the fit and finish is nice, but the overall layout is similar to the AEM.

· Registered
156 Posts
I'm using the AEM CAI and its been pretty good so far.....

then again, I just moved from Sunny California to CT, where we have harsh New England winters....burrr, not ready for this after living all my life in Cali..

My first worry is hydrolock, and no, I don't have the By-pass valve, and no, I'm not planning on buying one. Anyone have any problems during severe rain storms?

· Registered
784 Posts
personally i think that the bypass valve is a waste of cash, that could be spent somewhere else, especially in the ny tristate area.
you need to go threw a 2 foot puddle to hydrolock an integra, almost submerge your front passenger side wheel. i've never seen a puddle that big in the street, much less drove though one.

· Banned
2,834 Posts
This has been covered a few more times than 1,000,000...

And if you searched, then take the time to read your results. Whats the point of searching at all if you aren't even going to read and learn.

READ THE FORUM RULES PLEASE!

CLOSED for very obvious reasons...

A.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.