1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
do you have a 5speed or SS?

with I/H/E:
SS = 15.0-15.2
5sp = 14.6-14.7

both assume you are a really good driver.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
LakeMountLude said:
umm im gonna say 15.1 ... i seriously doubt your gonna get into 14's... no offense.. but let us know..
don't hate just because you can't shift fast...or launch well:)

·
Registered
814 Posts
i believe that there are 5th gens out there that car run a 14.7 with nothing more than an intake... ive never seen one though... out of all the stock 5th gens i have seen at the track, its a rare occasion to see one bust into the 15's...

if you are a good driver, you will probably see a 15.1-15.2... you may even see a 15.0...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a 5speed no sh or ss

I have got a 5 speed non sh or ss. Just checking because I used to run a 0-60 of 6.7 and q of 15.1 at 96 m.p.h. according to gtech with outside temp of 30 degrees with my old 98 accord v6 that had an AEM c.a.i., thermal dual exhaust, and the venom 400 piggy back computer. I know gtech isn't the most accurate but it's better than a friggin' stopwatch:p

I think i am going to gtech my stock lude when i have time, put the cold air intake on then gtech again and i will post the results

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.