Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey you guys Im trying to learn how to tune my car and need some advice... Im running a built b18c jdm type r... built bottom end with je pistons (.005 clearance space) eagle rods and arp head studs... wb255, 750cc rc injecotors and have a aem wide band... well this is whats going down at idle it move around the 14 area which i know is good and when i get in boost it can go to high 10's mid 11's... and thats in full boost too... well the question is where does timing come in to play bc ive been reading about how gas cools and also how if your running leaner you can save gas and be faster but bc of the air temp going up and down its safer to run a bit richer to keep it safe... im running on crome righ now and have a s100 to go into my ecu but havent done it yet since ive been trying to figure out how to master crome first... any input would help on this matter or point me in the right area for some good starter info... thanks you guys...

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Boo discuss here!!! Don't leave us out of the juicy info? Pretty sure Derek already told him though in a different thread..

See how I used his 1st name. That means were close friends. :ninja. Or I just secretly follow close behind him while he live HS daily life. Not a stalker, just an average concerned citizen.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Tim Do not delete my post. derek wants his number out there. he already posted it in another thread and said he wanted it out there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts