Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't have a heater in my 94 cx hatch, and winter is just around the corner, i feel that if i buy a stock one with all the parts it will cost me a lot plus install, so i wanna know if there is any place out there that sells an aftermarket heater.

· Registered
432 Posts
If it's U.S. specs it has to have a heater/defroster. Even the old VWs were required to have heater/defrosters. Of course, they didn't work real well with an air cooled engine. His may not work though. If that's the case get it fixed.

· Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the guy who had my car before me striped the whole interior everything but the dash and driver seat was gone, i put the interior back in but i don't have a heater or defroster at all. and i just wanna see if there is an aftermarket one that i can get that comes complete.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
hot niks said:
the guy who had my car before me striped the whole interior everything but the dash and driver seat was gone, i put the interior back in but i don't have a heater or defroster at all. and i just wanna see if there is an aftermarket one that i can get that comes complete.
u talking about this part? heater controls

or
this part? heater blower

or
this part? heater unit

if its any of these heating parts they u can get em all at hondaautomotiveparts.com

peace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.