Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has tried some after market fog lights on there CRV.
My wife and I just traded for a 2011 EX-L but didn't get the fog lights which I want. The cost from Honda is $469 + tax, I can get some after market cheaper but don't know if there any good or not. If anyone has tried them please let me know, thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
My wife and I just traded for a 2011 EX-L but didn't get the fog lights which I want. The cost from Honda is $469 + tax, I can get some after market cheaper but don't know if there any good or not. If anyone has tried them please let me know, thanks.

Mark
The cheap fog lights in the $30 to $70 range at Wal*Mart or Auto Zone are not that great. They work but you get what you pay for. I would suggest KC Hilites, PIAA or Hella. You could try to get the Honda OEM foglight switch and install that into the dashboard instead of the aftermarket fog light switch to make the dash look cleaner.

·
Vendor
350 Posts

Mark
If you go to our link below we carry OEM style fog lights for your vehicle. Let me know if you have any questions about them.
2011 Honda CR-V Headlights | Halo Projector Headlights

1 - 4 of 4 Posts