Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up, just trying to find out what the best aftermarket catalytic converter would be for my 99 prelude sh...i don't want a hi-flow cat and the stock one at the dealership is damn 650 bucks so not trying to go that route if i don't have to....anyone with any ideas i would appreciate it thanks

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
my stock cat went bad a few years ago. now my RT cat just went bad. honda told me i needed a stock one. im planning on screwing it and getting a TP.

why don't you want a hi flow one? it'd be cheaper and would work just as well. like a carsound one. if ur worried about it being loud or something, i'm sure it wouldn't be that noticeable if it is at all.

but if u insist on just a regular one im sure meineke or somewhere could install u one, arvin or catco i think are two aftermarket brands that make regular hi-flow cats. expect it to be around 100 or 200 though. still better than honda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.