Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who sells an aftermarket header for the JDM ZC? I did some searching already and one post said Chikara. Is the only way to get a DC Sports header to fit is to port match it? Which DC Sports header would I buy to port match?

·
Registered
417 Posts
92HondaCivic said:
Is the only way to get a DC Sports header to fit is to port match it? Which DC Sports header would I buy to port match?
get header for 88-91 CRX/Civic Si - yes, you need to port match the DC Sports - there are headers available that don't need port matched for the ZC - my understanding, from someone that has one, is that this header doesn't need matching - no idea if it is any good or not - never tried it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HOND...ryZ33631QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aight thanx appreciate it. The person with the header from that ebay auction hasnt said anything about gains? Well hm... It might be worth the try. if it gains the same 3-5 WHP that the DC Sports does then its worth the try. It says on the auction that if u have any problems they will replace it for free no questions asked. Any idea on the size of the piping and the size of the collector?

·
Registered
417 Posts
92HondaCivic said:
aight thanx appreciate it. The person with the header from that ebay auction hasnt said anything about gains? Well hm... It might be worth the try. if it gains the same 3-5 WHP that the DC Sports does then its worth the try. It says on the auction that if u have any problems they will replace it for free no questions asked. Any idea on the size of the piping and the size of the collector?
i don't know anything about it, other than the guy said it didn't need matched - we have tried several different headers on our drag only ZC and so far, the Greddy works the best - we used to recommend and install DC Sports on a lot of swaps, but not anymore - since they became a part of AEM, the header quality has gone downhill - the last three we installed had problems with fitting right and one even had a hole in the weld

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.