Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a question to anyone who owns aftermarket seats (Sparco, Bride, V-Racing, R-1, Corbeau, etc. I own a 92 Accord and my seats are starting go get uncomfortable due to wear and tear. I am seriously considering getting a pair of aftermarket seats and my main concern is comfort. I'm 6'0" and weigh 210lbs. I'm looking for a seat that looks good and is comfortable as well. Any feedback or suggestions is appreciated. Please note if you had any problems with mounting the seats to the stock or aftermarket brackets. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
'm having a major headache with my seats right now, so I'll let you know once I finish. But when i was looking around Corbeau EVo2's looked decent for a seat built for bigger guys. The price is right too. I found em for $180 apiece. Too bad you have to spend another $160 for rails....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Don't buy any seat beside sparco , bride , blitz , Corbeau ... my friend bought the Tenzo R and R-1 before , its a junk. :cry:
What you paid is what you get , you can't always get something cheap and good unless 2nd handed. don't have money to buy, then don't buy ,don't settle for those shitty brand. Keep your car stock is better than put all those shitty brand stuffs on it;)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I think you should get the corbeau's, they give the best prices out of all the top brands. I personally would go for the A4, but the choice is up to you.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
sparco torinos:D but those are mad expensive:(

·
Registered
405 Posts
AccordC said:
Don't buy any seat beside sparco , bride , blitz , Corbeau ... my friend bought the Tenzo R and R-1 before , its a junk. :cry:
What you paid is what you get , you can't always get something cheap and good unless 2nd handed. don't have money to buy, then don't buy ,don't settle for those shitty brand. Keep your car stock is better than put all those shitty brand stuffs on it;)

Whaaaaaa u fob???

J/K FOO, but seriously you need to take English 101

·
Registered
203 Posts
civicjdmgsr said:
Whaaaaaa u fob???

J/K FOO, but seriously you need to take English 101
To English101jdmgrs:
Thank for your input, i'm sorry if my poor english bother you.

·
Registered
405 Posts
sorry for the comment ACCORDC but i didn't post that my roommate did. his name on this board is knightridergsr. again sorry but it wasn't me. he sometimes posts stuff under my name.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone who replied. I actually went to a local shop in town and they had the Corbeau A4's and GTS II they also carried the Sparco Milano and Torino, all of which I really liked. Once I narrow down my decision, I'm gonna order the seats on the 21st. I'm still a little concerned and confused about the install since I'm gonna do it myself. Is it that difficult to install the brackets, because I've heard this before but nobody explained what the problems have been. If I don't get any replys that's cool but I'll surely post a how-to when I get the seats in my car. Hey ZigenBallzPart2 where did you see Corbeaus for $180 (seat) $160 (bracket) website or local shop? I'm still trying to find the lowest prices if you know what I mean.:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
civicjdmgsr said:
sorry for the comment ACCORDC but i didn't post that my roommate did. his name on this board is knightridergsr. again sorry but it wasn't me. he sometimes posts stuff under my name.
Don't worry man :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Patdow1 said:
Hey ZigenBallzPart2 where did you see Corbeaus for $180 (seat) $160 (bracket) website or local shop? I'm still trying to find the lowest prices if you know what I mean.:D
It was a local import shop...$180 per seat for Corbeau Forzas....and I believe the brackets list for like $79 each for accords. Just call around local places,even if they aren't import oriented. I got a decent price,just about $200 per seat from a VW bug place. If you order online expect to pay at least $50-100 for shipping, just FYI. try to find them cheap online print it out and see if someplace local will pricematch.

Sorry about the typo in my first post, I have spent many late hours in the garage on my interior project.... I meant SPARCO Evo2. No more posting when I suffer from a lack of sleep....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey thanks for the info, and good luck with your install. If you have time shoot me a e-mail on the how-to problems you faced with the install of the seats. ([email protected]) l'm gonna order either the Corbeau (A4) or the Sparco (Torino). By the way which seats are you installing? Are they the Corbeau (Forza)! those are nice seats. The only reason I didnt consider those is that I have to have reclining capabilities to get that gangster lean HA! HA!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts