Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!!

I am planning to get an aftermarket suspension kit for my ITR.
Is there any well known and performance proven suspension kit for ITR??
I am keen to have the Zeal Function B6 suspension kit.
Is the Zeal suspension any good for ITR??

· Registered
301 Posts
Zeal, Tein, Apex-i, you name it, you can get it, as long as you have the money.

I'd recommend Zeal over Tein (at least HA's, the higher models might be better)., but be prepared to pay the difference.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys!!

I am gonna use my car mainly for the daily use.
However, I want to make my car handle better before I go to racing track and enjoy.
Do you guys reckon that Zeal B6 is better than Tein HA??

Apart from the suspension query, can you tell me the alternative brake fluid instead of Honda brake fluid?
How is Trust DOT4 super brake fluid??

5Zigen fireball cat-back, ART intake pipe with K&N, Mugen radiator cap, Mugen thermostat, Mugen 4-1 header, Carsound 2.5 " hfc, Apexi power FC, Cusco oil catch tank, Cusco brake stopper,TODA cam gears.

· Registered
502 Posts
My personal choice would be the Zeal B6's over the Teins, but on the street (or even on the track if you don't have too much experience, which it sounds like) you won't notice a difference. As for brake fluid, I run ATE super blue. Motul 600 is also popular among the roadracing junkies, but I have never used it. For the street, get a fluid with a high wet boiling point. The dry boiling point is only important if you intend to flush it very often.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much !!

You've been a great help!!

5Zigen fireball cat-back, ART intake pipe with K&N, Mugen radiator cap, Mugen thermostat, Mugen 4-1 header, Carsound 2.5 " hfc, Apexi power FC, Cusco oil catch tank, Cusco brake stopper,TODA cam gears.

· Registered
31 Posts
Being an Aussie....Get DMS.

Have you ever heard of DMS - Drummond Motor Sport.

They have a set of the ITR that's unreal. It a large body type. Adjustable, but it's pricey. About 3G's in Aus$'s.

DMS Make Coilovers for the top rally teams. - To order.

http://www.dmshocks.com/

They are down at Albury, on the NSW / VIC border.... I think?

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I decided to actually go with the Intrax ARS. I will be the first person in the country to get them...I am getting them directly from Intrax the 1st week of April, I will post a review of them after I have run them a little bit. I am hoping that they are going to be really solid.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anybody has some experience on JIC FLT - A2 suspension???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.