Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing you didn't have to just close it. could ya at least give me a PM saying i needed to look at the rules and add some things. I'm not selling thing on here all the time so i didn't even think to look at them. I didn't have any other problems one the 3 other forums i am posting this on. Sorry to complain but i'm just trying to sell these cars i'm kind of in a jam.

Ok Stats
15,000/ OBO
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
3rd Owner
Clean Title
72,000 Miles
Mugen Intake
Mugen Pedals
Mugen T-Stat
Mugen Temp Switch
Mugen Rad Cap
Spoon Front Strut Bar
Spoon Rear Strut Bar
Spoon Rear Lower Tie Bar
Apexi Coilover Kit
Apexi V-AFC
JDM Arm Rest Delete
DC Sports 4-1 Header
DEI Alarm

I also have some extra parts i bought that i have not installed that are also for sale
JDM Style 4-2-1 header with 2.5" Collector (Used) $150.00
CF Hood (Used) some fading of clear coat $250.00

I'm holding off on the Del Sol since its paid off may keep it

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No like i said no other forum i've been so strict on enforcing the rules, besides it say New Rules and i was going to add more to it i just was trying to do what i could at that time. anyways let me get the rest of the info on there before it gets closed again.

Name:
Michael Helmke

Northern Virginia (thats the best your going to get for Security reasons)

Means of Contact:
PM on SuperHonda

Mileage:
71,935 on both motor and body

Price and Description:
See above

I hope that gets everything I'm supposed to

· Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, really nice car, I love to buy these cars, however, I need to get some car loans too...

P.S: Is there anyone had ideas on getting car loans, can you guys just pm me the details or the procedures to be taken?
You have no contact info setup..

Try credit unions i got mine fro Navy Federal Credit Union. you have to be in or have had someone in the Military though. They have the best rates.

· Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
You have no contact info setup..

Try credit unions i got mine fro Navy Federal Credit Union. you have to be in or have had someone in the Military though. They have the best rates.
that was spam. I meant to clear it out a couple days ago but got sidetracked sorry about that.

I also cleared out most of our bs since it won't help to sell the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.