Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY friend has a 99 intgra gsr and has a set of the agx springs, i rode with hm a few weeks ago and noticed that is car handles so good, and thats all he done to it. are these really good shocks or is it the integra itself?

·
Registered
381 Posts
any upgrade to shocks from the stock one such as agx, tokico, koni, etc.. will improve the handling over worn out shocks any day of the week..

but to answer your question, it's both.. integras have a great suspension system and the shocks enhance it..

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
anything is better than stock.......but a lot of other brands are way better than the kyb's

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
my car rides a lot smoother after i had changed the shocks. I put in KYB AGX with H&R springs, and let me tell you my car feels a lot better, you notice the difference right away.
if you thrown on aftermarket springs sooner or later your gonna have to get some aftermarket shocks, cause stock shocks would be able to handle the low ride for to long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.