Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just ordered my H&R sports springs, and I have to wait one week to order my struts.

I was going to just get the AGX's cause I have felt them in an Si and really liked them. The H&R's are only a 1.5 inch drop, so do you guys think the AGX's will be ok?

I really don't have the extra money for the Koni's, but if you really think I should get them I will save up.

What do you think

· Registered
49 Posts
you should consider Tokico Illuminas...you can get them from coximport for 430 shipped and you can also get AGX's there for like 340 also shipped..good luck:D

· Registered
12,727 Posts
I have the KYB agx adj shocks on my prelude with skunk2 coilovers dropped 2 inches or more...I love the agx and wouldn't trade them out....just wish I had some nice springs like H&R sports:)

your set up should be great:D

· Registered
12,727 Posts
gsr24 said:
would AGX's with H&R springs, 1.5 inch drop ride much different as far as bumpyness and shit in a teg. Would it eliminate my wheelhop?
it shouldn't ride too bad...they are adjustable so you can stiffen it up or put it not as stiff.....and yes it should eliminate wheel hop:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.