Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was drunk last night and some asshole jumped on my civic!!!!!! i freaked out and started screaming at him..but he was like relax there is no dent..so i got out of the car and looked and i didnt see a dent so i was like ok...i woke up this morning and my dad was like why is there a dent in your hood? i flipped out shit i went on a rampage :bh ..its about 12 inches in diameter..can i hammer that out with a rubber mallet or am i gonna need to get this punk to pay to fixx it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
If its as big as 12 inches than you should be able to push it out or tap it out lightly with a hammer. It should just pop into it's original shape.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
JizzyJess said:
hell yeah it is!!! that movie is the greatest!
indeed, it is definatly a good movie. ever seen Tomie? orrrrrr Auditions?
oh and yeah man go find that dude and make him pay....in blood :evil

·
Registered
187 Posts
i have the same problem from my squirter to the edge is a huge ass dent with creases. a 25-30lb palm frond fell from a palm tree at my work(25ft in air). the store and i found out today that the landscapers fell that its not there responsiblity. fuckin sucks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow dude that really sucks...i got that ding kit remover thing and it barley did anything but raise parts of the hood, so now it looks bumpy, havent seen the kid yet but i made it known to all his friends that hes paying for it, maybe thats why hes avoiding me haha..oh yeah tomie is awesome too! that theme music freaks me out, didnt see auditions... do you know the name of that japanese movie where the family is really fucked up and the dad kills this chick and had sex with the corpse and it closes up on him and in the end hes having sex with the mom and daughter?? my friend showed me that movie a couple years ago..sooo messed up..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts