Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally fond the C clips i needed to get my losi micro T back in action and i took some vid of it wheelie'ing around the back porch when i find the disc i need to get the mp4 codec on here ill convert it from mp4 and upload it so you can all see the raw power of the micro-T :clappy

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
well ive been done with basic combat training since june 1st. now im in Ft Eustis VA for my advanced individual training. this is where i have to spend 6 months learning how to work on the AH-64 D Apache.

oh and i got my orders for my first duty station, im going to korea in january of 2008 for a year

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shifty_56 said:
well ive been done with basic combat training since june 1st. now im in Ft Eustis VA for my advanced individual training. this is where i have to spend 6 months learning how to work on the AH-64 D Apache.

oh and i got my orders for my first duty station, im going to korea in january of 2008 for a year

sweet sounds better than construction..... my aunt lives in VA by the beach somewhere, her and my uncle keep trying to get me to move out there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts