Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backround info: Girl asks for a break since im going to boot camp becase she doesnt want to feel guilty if she meets some one sinceim going to be gone for three months. I go away to bootcamp and come back home 3weeks later because i broke my ankle and because i got nemonia. After I get home first person I call is her. I find out she got a bf. In 3 weeks that i was gone. Wow thanks for the loyalty

Now heres the problem. Me i didnt let it phase me what ever i tell her you know what thats cool and i go my own way. Problem is she wants to stay freinds and i trie to block her but every time do she knows and it leads to a 2 hour long convo that i simply do not want to have. SO im stuck being her freind because the persistent bitch wont leave me alone. So today she start talking about me and then i was like hey i hust got back from towers i love that place (huge local import place were people gather for miles) Shes like yeah i was there once and im like you were when(was trying to get her to go for a week once but she said she didnt want to) SHes like oh when you were gone to the marines and i go with who and she goes with my bf it was the week end you left:mad: WTF then she talks about her bf;s gay little hatch thats all fucked up and how hes gonna turbo it grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Just be direct, and say "look, I need some space from you right now."

If that doesn't work, I don't know what else to say. :(

Sorry to hear you had a bad time at boot too... I'm doing physical training nonstop right now so I can do well on the physical readiness test for Navy OCS. :)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
FUCK her man, move on, she screwed you over ....... wtf is that the second you leave she gets with some jack off?!? ...... dude you can find better friends than that at the local 7-11. Just hear her out for the final time, then go your separate ways....... BTW i guess the relationship you had with her was pretty meaningless to her.

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I lost interest in her waybefore she lost interest in me i just hung around with her because she was good fuck. What pisses me off was i stayed lyal because i ha no reason to cheat she was like a freind with benefits and i thought i was more to her but aparently i wasnt i dont care i want to end it sooooooooooo bad but she comes to my house unanounced and when i get into an arguement with her it lasts hours and she then thinks we worked everything out so she keeps talking

·
Registered
353 Posts
CUT HER FROM YOUR LIFE!
Girls are evil she does this on purpose
Cut her from your life got have fun meet girls she will coem back to you but hopfully by then you dont want her back and say no.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
sounds like she is not worth ur time. and if i were a guy, i wouldnt date her or even have anything to do with her.

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahhhh crazyness an extreme drama

so she calls and i go yu know what fuck you leave me alone. Next thing i know i hae all my star blcoks filled with just her number her computer number cell dads cell brothers cell bassically any number she can call me from. Then she starts iming me alot on aol so i blocked her and she started going on diff s/n's so i set up my privacy so only people on my buddy list can message me. Then i start getting emails so i filtered anything from hers out. Then everythings quite for awhile and i go to sleep this afternoon. Parents left and i was homealone then all of a sudden i hear banging on my window and im like wtf? so i get up and look out the window and guess whos out side so i go out and im like what what the fuck do you want? Now heres were everything gets crazy!

She kisses me and im like ahhhhhhhhhhh! so i push her off me. Im like wtf and shes like oh i miss you i want to be freinds but at the same time a little more. I stoped and thought for a moment. Hmmmmm freinds with benefits. Then i remembered shes a crazy bitch and would probably start saying i raped her or some shit like that if i ever pissed her off. So i said fuck this and told her to leave me alone. She then proceeded to get into one of her 2 hour long convo's and i just said shut the fuck up and get out of here. Then i slamed the door in her face.

In a more civilized world it would have been over but nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She then starts banging on my windows like a psycho bitch. Mean while one of the neighbors called the cops. This crazy bitch is like out side triping out banging stuff and then the cops come. Then there like wtf is going on and i come out and im like finally. Then she told them some bs story that i stole her watch and shes here to get it back. As usually the cops beleive the girl over the guy cuz well she looks good. They start hasseling me and i go look. Shes on my property my neighbors called the police because she;s disturbing the peice there is no watch so tell her to leave. Then there like well do you know were in the house the watch is and she goes yeah and the cops are like well we're going in with her to look for it and im like no your no and hes like what do you mean and i go you know what you cant come inside my house with out a warant unless i let you and im not letting you so if your not gong to do anything but harass me on my property go fucking eat a donut or some shit so either do your job and get her off my property or get the fuck off my property and i slammed the door in all there faces.

The cops talked to he and then a couple of mins later they all left. I h8 police that dont do there jobs hopefully after this she wont bother me again. Damn hood rat

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Re: ahhhh crazyness an extreme drama

mrmyz said:
so she calls and i go yu know what fuck you leave me alone. Next thing i know i hae all my star blcoks filled with just her number her computer number cell dads cell brothers cell bassically any number she can call me from. Then she starts iming me alot on aol so i blocked her and she started going on diff s/n's so i set up my privacy so only people on my buddy list can message me. Then i start getting emails so i filtered anything from hers out. Then everythings quite for awhile and i go to sleep this afternoon. Parents left and i was homealone then all of a sudden i hear banging on my window and im like wtf? so i get up and look out the window and guess whos out side so i go out and im like what what the fuck do you want? Now heres were everything gets crazy!

She kisses me and im like ahhhhhhhhhhh! so i push her off me. Im like wtf and shes like oh i miss you i want to be freinds but at the same time a little more. I stoped and thought for a moment. Hmmmmm freinds with benefits. Then i remembered shes a crazy bitch and would probably start saying i raped her or some shit like that if i ever pissed her off. So i said fuck this and told her to leave me alone. She then proceeded to get into one of her 2 hour long convo's and i just said shut the fuck up and get out of here. Then i slamed the door in her face.

In a more civilized world it would have been over but nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She then starts banging on my windows like a psycho bitch. Mean while one of the neighbors called the cops. This crazy bitch is like out side triping out banging stuff and then the cops come. Then there like wtf is going on and i come out and im like finally. Then she told them some bs story that i stole her watch and shes here to get it back. As usually the cops beleive the girl over the guy cuz well she looks good. They start hasseling me and i go look. Shes on my property my neighbors called the police because she;s disturbing the peice there is no watch so tell her to leave. Then there like well do you know were in the house the watch is and she goes yeah and the cops are like well we're going in with her to look for it and im like no your no and hes like what do you mean and i go you know what you cant come inside my house with out a warant unless i let you and im not letting you so if your not gong to do anything but harass me on my property go fucking eat a donut or some shit so either do your job and get her off my property or get the fuck off my property and i slammed the door in all there faces.

The cops talked to he and then a couple of mins later they all left. I h8 police that dont do there jobs hopefully after this she wont bother me again. Damn hood rat
dude, dont know what to day besides "sorry to hear that". it's amazing how some women are so crazy. once i came across a bitch crazy enough to bring her friends over my house and contronted me about her Ex-boyfriend (once again, EX), so i suggested her to get over it and i realized she is too crazy to deal with, and the dude was not even worth it, so i told her she can have him, but he just keeps come back to me, but i would not even consider giving him a chance coz his bitch was crazy and she still cant get over that shit now, it happened two years ago.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Re: ahhhh crazyness an extreme drama

mrmyz said:

restraining order my friend..haha....

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmmmm it seems that the drama has an added twist to it. This chick is turning my life into a soap opera. Well I saw her at the 7 11 when i went to get my usual fill up and slurpy and she has made it clear to me that she will never boter or talk to me again because her bf doesnt want her associating with me. Whhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but get this! She says and i quote, "you wont have to handle me anymore because my bf says that he will handle you". Not sure if that was a threaght or not. At any rate i heard from a mutual freind that is on my side and still talks to her to warn me of impending drama (good freind) that her bf is going to give me a surprise visit at the park i run to to do pull ups and pick up a basketball game. He's coming alone so at least i know hes not going to try and jump me with a mob. Never met the guy before but if he's there to talk im fine with that ill just let him know the situation i have drama with your girl my ex and she wont stop harassing me. If he comes to fight, well what can i do im down for that to. Ill let you know what happens tomorrow

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
damn.... this is what happens when you get with trailer trash :p j/p ........ damn man your ex is wacko.... and btw fuck up the new bf if he tries to start shit. go for the kidneys

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1200mk said:
damn.... this is what happens when you get with trailer trash :p j/p ........ damn man your ex is wacko.... and btw fuck up the new bf if he tries to start shit. go for the kidneys
Fo shizzle. Im not to worried before i got sent home from boot camp i got qualified in marine corp martial arts. Its a bunch of different martial arts mixed together with what works. Havent met the guy yet. I have a idea who he might be but suposedly hes kinda short but hes built. My freinds say he is 5'6 or 5'7 but he's like 250 of pure muscle because he juices up. They know him form there gym and are like watch out he can bench 340 ad to this and that.

My whole life since age 5 ive loved to fight ive because of that and my parents got me into martial arts to teach me self dicipline and it worked out pretty good. Like i said i havet met the guy but i have a pretty good idea who he is. The guy i think he is is bulky and has a short temperif thats the guy i know im going to get into a fight. If he is though i know ill hand him his ass.

He's 5'6ish and huge. Im 6'2 152 but i have absolutely no fat on my body im extremely cut up after 14 years of martial arts and a little over a month of marine corp boot camp. I never got into building muscle mass ive always liked natral excercises that get you cut up and build streghnth and stamina with out liiting your range of moton. Because ive trained in Traditional Muy Thai for a majority of my life and for the last 6 years have been also studying win chun and tai chi at the same time i consider myself a good fighter. I know if this guy gets one good hit on me he can seriously fuck me up because hes so strong. His muscles are so well developed though that it slows him down. On top of tha i have a really long reach. Meaning i can stay out of his range of hitting and he would still be in mine.

As for the gut punch sounds good. Instead im just going to drop and sweep his feet a quick easy move that i like to use on bigger guys. They bust there ass completely humiliating them in front o every one and making him angry which causes people not yo fight smart. From there ill just use some more agressive shit i know. Ifhe wants to get stupid ill put him in his place dont worry about it heresa pic of me when i came home from boot camp
I have a pretty extreme training regime when i start to compete. Right now the tournaments just started so im taining at two different places. Oneplace that teaches the traditional muy thai(kick boxing) and win chun with thi chi(good when taken together tai chi helps you become a better fighter when learned at the same time as kung fu) Muy thai is a very stable martial art and i like it. Kung fu on the other hand is more fluid and free. I lhavent stoped taking one becausehaving 2 fighting styles that ou can rely on is vey useful. In Kung fu tornaments when i am fighting an oponent at a higher skill level thats better then me i always find myself instantly switching over to kcik boxing and then start beating the crap out of the guy because he was use to me fighting one way and then ll of a sudden im fighting completly dfferent. Same thing happens in kick boxing matches. Damn i tearned this post into a martial arts backround of me lol when i could have just said I'll own him. Well tomorrow around 5pm you guys will find out

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok heres what happened. Im at the park doing pull ups and then i see a short bald guy walking my way so i drop from the bar and he just stands there looking at me hard. So i was like yea i know what this is about so I just look back at him. He looked so gay it wasnt even intimidating. He had tight leather pants and one of those tight club hoping shirts that bouncers usually have. So then we have a convo it goes like this.

Him: We have a problem
Me: Yea we do
Him: You know what it is?
Me: Yeah your interupting my work out
Him: Work out? Pull ups aint gonna get you big son.
Me: I dont need to be big and slow I like being strong fast and cut.
Him: All you needs a cycle and you wont need to be fast you'll be riped like me.
Me: No thanks I kinda like being able to eat with normal spoons.
Him: Are you gettingsmart? Because ill put you in your place
Me: What place is that?
Him: The floor
Me: Wow some ones witty! So wtf do you want
Him: I heard that you and my girl have problems
Me: No your girl has a problem she wont leave me the fuck alone

Some girls i know walk up and start listeining to the convo

Him: Just dont talk to her any more
Me: I dont she talks to me. I think you need to realize that i want nothing to do with her she keeps bothering me.
Him: What are you saying he wants you
Me: I dont know what the fuck she wants i just know i want her to leave me alone s go talk to your girl and tell her to stop bothering me and we wont have a problem.
Him: Well i dont like the way your tlking you have a little attitude problem and im going to have to put you in your place.
One of the girls: Watch out dont be stupid hes kinda short but hes really swole.
Me: Fuck that midget ass mini me mother fucker
Him: What did you call me

Grabs on to my tank top and pulls me toward him. As he pulls me towards me I punch him in the eye

Me: Dont touch me. (in a calm voice)
Him: OH FUCK NO! Lets go bitch

At this point i knew this wasnt going to end untill some one was fucked up. So he keeps swinging at me buti wont let him get close and im feeling him out. He is really strong but i eel movingto his right side and it takes him to long to move his arms because there so bulky. Then i start taking swings. I get like 4 hits off him and he isnt able to get any becase i have a much longer reach. Then he kept getting to close to me so i did a leg sweep on him and h landed flat on his ass. The girls just laughe there asses off and he got up and was pissed and kept coming at me hard. I was using my knee's t keep him from getting to close i keed him in the stomache and he lost his breathe for a sec and i got a good right on him. Then he got my by surprised and almost hit me in the chin. If he would havegot that 1hit i would have been fucked. So I got pissed. He went t swing at me again and i blocked with my let and punched him in he gut kinda like what 1200mk said to do. He grabed his side and I followed up with a left to his eye. He fell back a little and then I kicked him in the jaw and he got kocked the fuck out. I didnt know he was knocked out yet so i ran and then stomped his theigh and turned my leg i did hat ike 3 times so he wouldnbt b able to get up.(marine reaction). Then i noticed he was knocked out so i finished my pull ups and walked home. I called one of the girls i knew and aske her what happened after i left and she said they poored bottled water on him and he woke up and go up slowly and busted his ass when he tried to walk on his right leg. He limped off and left. I think he has a black eye now i know he has some bruises on his face cuz i hit him pretty hard. Later on my ex stoped by and i was like great and she was like all misty eyed and she goes you thought you were smart by beating up my bf but now you have to deal with his freinds. Then I told her hope they can fight better

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
mrmyz said:
Ok heres what happened. Im at the park doing pull ups and then i see a short bald guy walking my way so i drop from the bar and he just stands there looking at me hard. So i was like yea i know what this is about so I just look back at him. He looked so gay it wasnt even intimidating. He had tight leather pants and one of those tight club hoping shirts that bouncers usually have. So then we have a convo it goes like this.

Him: We have a problem
Me: Yea we do
Him: You know what it is?
Me: Yeah your interupting my work out
Him: Work out? Pull ups aint gonna get you big son.
Me: I dont need to be big and slow I like being strong fast and cut.
Him: All you needs a cycle and you wont need to be fast you'll be riped like me.
Me: No thanks I kinda like being able to eat with normal spoons.
Him: Are you gettingsmart? Because ill put you in your place
Me: What place is that?
Him: The floor
Me: Wow some ones witty! So wtf do you want
Him: I heard that you and my girl have problems
Me: No your girl has a problem she wont leave me the fuck alone

Some girls i know walk up and start listeining to the convo

Him: Just dont talk to her any more
Me: I dont she talks to me. I think you need to realize that i want nothing to do with her she keeps bothering me.
Him: What are you saying he wants you
Me: I dont know what the fuck she wants i just know i want her to leave me alone s go talk to your girl and tell her to stop bothering me and we wont have a problem.
Him: Well i dont like the way your tlking you have a little attitude problem and im going to have to put you in your place.
One of the girls: Watch out dont be stupid hes kinda short but hes really swole.
Me: Fuck that midget ass mini me mother fucker
Him: What did you call me

Grabs on to my tank top and pulls me toward him. As he pulls me towards me I punch him in the eye

Me: Dont touch me. (in a calm voice)
Him: OH FUCK NO! Lets go bitch

At this point i knew this wasnt going to end untill some one was fucked up. So he keeps swinging at me buti wont let him get close and im feeling him out. He is really strong but i eel movingto his right side and it takes him to long to move his arms because there so bulky. Then i start taking swings. I get like 4 hits off him and he isnt able to get any becase i have a much longer reach. Then he kept getting to close to me so i did a leg sweep on him and h landed flat on his ass. The girls just laughe there asses off and he got up and was pissed and kept coming at me hard. I was using my knee's t keep him from getting to close i keed him in the stomache and he lost his breathe for a sec and i got a good right on him. Then he got my by surprised and almost hit me in the chin. If he would havegot that 1hit i would have been fucked. So I got pissed. He went t swing at me again and i blocked with my let and punched him in he gut kinda like what 1200mk said to do. He grabed his side and I followed up with a left to his eye. He fell back a little and then I kicked him in the jaw and he got kocked the fuck out. I didnt know he was knocked out yet so i ran and then stomped his theigh and turned my leg i did hat ike 3 times so he wouldnbt b able to get up.(marine reaction). Then i noticed he was knocked out so i finished my pull ups and walked home. I called one of the girls i knew and aske her what happened after i left and she said they poored bottled water on him and he woke up and go up slowly and busted his ass when he tried to walk on his right leg. He limped off and left. I think he has a black eye now i know he has some bruises on his face cuz i hit him pretty hard. Later on my ex stoped by and i was like great and she was like all misty eyed and she goes you thought you were smart by beating up my bf but now you have to deal with his freinds. Then I told her hope they can fight better
nice!!!!!!!!bravo man...... haha i love it when people start shit and get there ass handed to them ...... hehe...... watch for his homebois...... btw what are you trained in man? and you are an ex marine?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts