Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 days of back breaking work..i was able to have the car up and running...better than before...shift a lot smoother...i flushed the radiator while at it and the car is running cooler...after doing it, i found out how easy it was....so next time someone has to change it i can tell you step by step instruction...peace...

· Registered
482 Posts
hey dude :) glad u finally got it all done... when i saw the location of those cylinders i said fuck it cant be bothered and took it to my mechanic cos he doesnt charge me much for parts and hardly any labour anyway.

maybe u could type up the instructions step by step so one day maybe we can sticky it.. that way you wont forget how u did it.. just a thought :)

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
94SiSQO said:
hey dude :) glad u finally got it all done... when i saw the location of those cylinders i said fuck it cant be bothered and took it to my mechanic cos he doesnt charge me much for parts and hardly any labour anyway.

maybe u could type up the instructions step by step so one day maybe we can sticky it.. that way you wont forget how u did it.. just a thought :)

oh man it was hard as hell to get to this one bolt behind my clutch....the one that held the master cylinder in place...i had to take out my whole clutch/spring assembly to get it out...i could type up instructions....it's really easy once you figure out where the bolts are....if i could do it all over again i'm sure i can remove the master cylinder in about 30 minutes...slave in about 30 minutes too..cuz u gotta take out the fan and unbolt the radiator to push it aside...crazy shit....

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i hate it when you do'nt get to drive your car for a long time...it's been two weeks for me...i took it out this morning...then when i came back the battery died...i dunno why...crap looks like i gotta buy a new one..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.