Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met this chick where i live... another one.... and well.. shes a bit of a gothic person... bit freaky... looks really hott though... well... she said shes really kinky... so i was like hmm... this could be fun... WELL i chatted with her on msn... and she was like ya i have chains flavored/edible body paint, hand cuffs, whips... candles... i was like gawd DAMN! Thats way to kinky for me... but ya know... im curious... i just wouldnt feel safe being handcuffed to a bed.. or something or all chained up... not knowing what she will do.. but god damn... id still just tap that shit... i wonder if shed do anal... im gonna have to ask her... ive always wanted to give it to a girl that way... :w00t :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
det414 said:
I met this chick where i live... another one.... and well.. shes a bit of a gothic person... bit freaky... looks really hott though... well... she said shes really kinky... so i was like hmm... this could be fun... WELL i chatted with her on msn... and she was like ya i have chains flavored/edible body paint, hand cuffs, whips... candles... i was like gawd DAMN! Thats way to kinky for me... but ya know... im curious... i just wouldnt feel safe being handcuffed to a bed.. or something or all chained up... not knowing what she will do.. but god damn... id still just tap that shit... i wonder if shed do anal... im gonna have to ask her... ive always wanted to give it to a girl that way... :w00t :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow
It's probably some fat gay dude.

·
Registered
17 Posts
what's... with... all... the... ellipses...?...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.