Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tryin to IM someone and i get a error on the screen...then its closes and i have to restart...same shit happens...now, i reinstalled the program and it said "spyware detected" it deleted a minibug plugin...but i unchecked the weatherbug icon so it wouldn't install...i still get the error message...

now its worse, now it won't even connect to AIM...it say service unavaliable...and it won't even sign me in...wtf is goin on...

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
bobbinika said:
yeah my friend said he had AIM probs
thats why im still using the old school AIM
but sometimes i get a disconnect error window that pops up that doesnt do shit....
old AIM = :tu
I use the old aim too, w/ dead aim. New aim sucks. AIM in general sucks ass, but the older versions are better.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
bobbinika said:
yeah my friend said he had AIM probs
thats why im still using the old school AIM
but sometimes i get a disconnect error window that pops up that doesnt do shit....
old AIM = :tu
i think i have the same aim but it has that prob too, i just got rid of it. i was told to dl travillion cuase it integrates aim/msn/yahoo into one. i have a thread in electronics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.