Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I did a search but couldn't find a post about how to aim the Headlights on an 03 04 accord. I know that I need to pull up to the garage and use it to aim them. What i don't know is how do adjust the headlights. Any help out there?

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
if u read owner's manual..
any ways, by reading your sig, u don't have TYC's projectors...
any how, there should be a rubber bushing around the light-bulb socket, mess around with that and u'll get it some day.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did read the manual it said that the headlights are perfect from the factory and i need to take it to a dealership for adjustment

·
Registered
694 Posts
if he had gotten dot approved headlights, then the dealership would hook up a level device to the headlights. basically it hooked on the 3 nippled on the lights and uses a suction cup and some level bubbles. its kinda coo. the new headlights that dont have the lil nipple things use the same thing but with a different device. this i havent seen in person or messed with yet though.

there should be a screw somewhere around there. didnt you install the aftermarket lights yourself? if so didnt you notice the thing at all. look at your stock lights if you have them it should be in the same spot or damn near. just mess with it. i dunno

1 - 6 of 6 Posts