Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i know you guys are going to burn me but i don't care i am just so happy with the ride and parking lot stance i don't care if you think its a horrible way to mod the suspension of my 1997 hatch.

I have up front easystreet air strusts, with modified fork. Out back i have chassis tech 3 inch cylinders, all run off of five gallons of air with 8 vavles and a viair 450 compressor

Some people might wanna know how it rides, the answer is Superb, way better than it ever did stock brand new. It handles better not slot car like but better than those stupid dropzones i had, read my other thread in this forum if you wanna know about the dropzones.

and the parking lot stance is, about 1.5 inches from laying pan on terra ferma. let the flame throwers start!

· Registered
2,806 Posts
So, I guess I'll start....
Whatever twirls your beanie dude.... would I do it to my car, no. But it's your ride and mod it the way you want to.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why is it always pics or ban? no for real as soon as the rain stops and i can get her cleaned up and presentable i will snap a couple for ya.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mines a daily, as a matter of fact on thursday i just drove to philly on some really bad roads, and back and then yesterday to coatsville and back and today down below balitmore i head for a show. if you take your time and think things thru then air ride is very reliable, but if you slap it on there and just piece-mill it all then you will have problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.