Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to put air on my Accord about 3 years ago...before it was even popular...I crashed my old Accord so it never happened...then I got another Accord and put Ground Control Coilovers...I want AIR.

But if it's too much problems, I will stick with my GC coils.

Do you guys with air cylinders get a lot of problems/noises??

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Friend had some on his Silverado. Not much to report. Ride felt the same, it was just kinda irritating having to push a button to reinflate his bags. UD think there would be some kinda auto. setting that would keep it constant. Maybe there is and it was just his system...?:confused:

He had his truck slammed to the weeds, so it did come in handy when he needed to carry things in the bed.;)

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
If you have AIR and take care of it you'll be fine. If you hop it then you'll go through bags/rods fast. If you want it to just go up and down then you wont have any problems.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey if ur still interested in buying air cylinders i had a setup on my 2001 accord, which included 10 switchs, 2-compressors, 1-6gal CHROME tank, and all chrome fittings to last longer. i was about to put the whole body of the car on the floor or i could lift it just alittle higher then stock hight in the flick of a switch. The reason i took them off after 2 weeks is my dad noticed and flipped out thretening to kick me out the house and i dont got no where else to go so if ur interested in air cylinders i paid over 2200$ for this setup i am williing to sell for 1500$

thanx
Savas

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
suhvas2001 said:
Hey if ur still interested in buying air cylinders i had a setup on my 2001 accord, which included 10 switchs, 2-compressors, 1-6gal CHROME tank, and all chrome fittings to last longer. i was about to put the whole body of the car on the floor or i could lift it just alittle higher then stock hight in the flick of a switch. The reason i took them off after 2 weeks is my dad noticed and flipped out thretening to kick me out the house and i dont got no where else to go so if ur interested in air cylinders i paid over 2200$ for this setup i am williing to sell for 1500$

thanx
Savas

[email protected]

Damn your dad's an asshole....... no offense... Thats a kickass deal tho!

·
Registered
87 Posts
you'll be ok cause u live in fla but if u live somewhere u have cold winters. it not cool to have frozen valves and a leak on ur cylinders on the road.....just something i went through thats why i need a beater for the winter .:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haha you better believe its a deal for a kit only used 2 weeks its a AMAZING deal i hate that i have to loose sooo much money. But i am willing to make trade also depending on what u have a connection with , maybe a flip out tv or SOMETHING.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here is a pic of my car i dont know if i hosted it correctly, If it didnt work then i dont know how to get pics hosted.

·
Registered
87 Posts
if you do it right and drive correctly, u wont have any problems down the road...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts