Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any other way to disable the srs light apart from removing the light? I really don't feel like pulling the cluster again and I only have a driver's side airbag(not connected).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Accord Nation03 said:
Is there any other way to disable the srs light apart from removing the light? I really don't feel like pulling the cluster again and I only have a driver's side airbag(not connected).
Pulling cluster again? That's probably how it came on in the first place. Also, some Accords SRS light come on after the ten year mark.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Trigger said:
Pulling cluster again? That's probably how it came on in the first place. Also, some Accords SRS light come on after the ten year mark.
Yeah, my car just reached the 10 year mark and the light just came on. :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
97ACCRD said:
Yeah, my car just reached the 10 year mark and the light just came on. :(
Don't worry it still works. Honda engineers just designed like that so you have to take it in to the dealership and spend money on cleary it and on other useless shit they try to talk you into. Mine went on in Feb (Mine's a 96). I checked the Mitchell and that's what said some do just come on at the tenth year. I later rear ended a trailer and the airbags still came on even though the SRS light was on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.