Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed on my 94' Civic EX with a D16Z6 in it. Simple bolt on setup that is compatible with stock cats and aftermarket pieces. The finish was Nice even after the break in period for the ceramic. Stayed shiny and has a mirror like finish. Of course the O2 sensor had to be lengthened though so it could be put into the sensor socket at the back of the header. Came with all gaskets and bolts required - reused the stock header nuts/studs on the head. Definitely made a difference in the midrange on the car. Oh yeah - It's CARB approved(has a EO #).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Do you have the stock header bracket installed? (the one on the back side of the motor that bolts near the intake bracket) If that one isn't installed you'll vibrate with ANY header you install.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

There should be one that comes off of the bracket the bottom of theintake bolts to and bolts to the flat bracket on the header at the back of the block.

·
Registered
795 Posts
xX94delsolsiXx said:
wat's the different between 4-2-1 and 4-1? which one do you guys suguest i go for?
a 4-2-1 header is one that has 4 primaries(i think thats what there called) that merge into 2 and those 2 merge into 1. a 4-1 header once again has 4 primaries only they just merge into 1. basically, a 4-1 is good for top end power and the 4-2-1 is good for mid range power.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey help me out here
i was about to buy those off Ebay from a company in Jamestown, i live in erie. It was all good and they looked pretty good, (CARB approved!) but they dont come with the header extension! How di you lenghten it? did it work well? can you just buy a lengthened cord like the ones that you get with the pacesetter headers?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.