Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK sorry it took sooooo long! But I've been real busy! I'm dosed up on some med. and my mouth is numb from the dentist but i finally got all the pics done! SO here they are, hope everyone likes them!! I didn't do all the pictures so if there is somethin you don't see a picture of just say so and i'll try to get it.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
all i see is rice........ :D and who's the idiot trying to cook? :D
good pics Taylor :clap

Reactions: Mugenh22a

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
no, no, thank you..........i don't know if i can wait till next year :rolleyes how about another one in the fall ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
nice pics up! I agree on the fall meet as well! That was fun so definetly do it again, it was nice meeting everybody in the Birmingham Area.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Mugenh22a said:
nice pics up! I agree on the fall meet as well! That was fun so definetly do it again, it was nice meeting everybody in the Birmingham Area.

how about a few weeks after NOPI? and it was nice meeting you guys too....again you guys are ALWAYS welcome here in the 'ham :byye

·
Registered
167 Posts
killer B said:
how about a few weeks after NOPI? and it was nice meeting you guys too....again you guys are ALWAYS welcome here in the 'ham :byye
That sounds like a good time to me! :D

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
jaydmcivic said:
well when is NOPI goin down this year? I'm cool with 2 meets a year...sounds good!
last weekend of Sept. you should be back by the right?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
zetaracer said:
:rolleyes I don't care if it has four superchargers and is filled with hundred dollar bills, It still won't impress me. :D Such a beautiful car ruined. The other cars are hot with the exception of a few...(but the S2000 is the only one that's ugly)
:lol2 four superchargers and filled with hundred dollar bills would impress me though......but your right.....s2k is meant to be a street terror not a trailer queen. also zetaracer, you know anybody from soundsgreat down in T-town?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
killer B said:
last weekend of Sept. you should be back by the right?
yup i'll be here! i get back like August 26, so i should have the SI before the end of sept.

zetaracer said:
:rolleyes I don't care if it has four superchargers and is filled with hundred dollar bills, It still won't impress me. :D Such a beautiful car ruined. The other cars are hot with the exception of a few...(but the S2000 is the only one that's ugly)
lol 4 superchargers and filled with hundred dollar bills would impress me....but i know what your sayin...thats pretty much just their car to show all of what they can do...like the vertical doors...custom interior, graphics, exhaust just all that stuff....not really made for jdm or anything. but i still see what your sayin. oh and I'm Taylor, nice to meet you too.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts