Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have an 03 Accord LX that had some body work done a few years back, where they needed to replace the door. A few months after i got the car back, i noticed the alarm wouldnt engage and lock the doors after hitting the lock button on my remote. Also, the remote mirror adjustments, and the UP switch for the passenger side window doesnt work on the driver side switches. My alarm will just start going off in the middle of the night for no reason also. I plan on taking the switch out and seeing if any thing looks wrong. My question is, can the interior switch problems be tied into the alarm problems in anyway??

P.S. Whats weird is that there are times when everything will work perfectly

· Banned
1,613 Posts
Hey guys,
I have an 03 Accord LX that had some body work done a few years back, where they needed to replace the door. A few months after i got the car back, i noticed the alarm wouldnt engage and lock the doors after hitting the lock button on my remote. Also, the remote mirror adjustments, and the UP switch for the passenger side window doesnt work on the driver side switches. My alarm will just start going off in the middle of the night for no reason also. I plan on taking the switch out and seeing if any thing looks wrong. My question is, can the interior switch problems be tied into the alarm problems in anyway??

P.S. Whats weird is that there are times when everything will work perfectly
this is an aftermarket alarm?

tracking down automotive electrical issues is kinda like chasing a

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.