Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey sho members well i have a question in alarms i've got a 98 4 door ... how did u manage to connect the alarm cause i have this problem after installing it whenever i open one door in the dash appears that all 4 doors are open do guys understand what im saying? and another thing can i connect the keyless entry that came originally to the aftermarkey one??? or should i use it separately

and another thing have u heard about alarms like in BMW and Mercedes they can close the windows and sunroof?:confused:

· Registered
500 Posts
i paid $750 for mine. its a very complex alarm so it costs more to have it installed. it took them 3 days to put it in and they fucked it up. after lots and lots of bitching i took it to the shop but at a different location and while it was there my headunit and VAFC were stolen. then it finally took another 3 days to pull the whole alarm out and re-install it again the right way. its not an easy do it yourself project for a complex alarm. it has 48 features i can use to turn stuff on by my remote. neons, strobes, headlights, music, windows, if you have air bags you can raise it up and down by the remote. you can pretty much do everything but wipe your ass with it. you can get one a lot cheaper that does the job but it doesnt do all the neat little things. i have night vision so i never have to turn my lights on or off, built in turbo timer so it shuts my car off and automatically arms the alarm, rolls my windows up and closes my sunroof when i arm the alarm, has a backup siren so if someone cuts the regular theres another that runs off a battery, has starter disable so you cant steal my car, hood and truck arming, motion sensor so if i want my windows down when i arm my alarm and someone reaches in my windows the alarm goes off. it has everything you can ask for

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.