Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROME — Fiat is doing better, and Alfa Romeo is definitely coming back to the United States. That news was confirmed by Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne in a meeting summing up first-quarter results for the Italian automaker.

Union representatives were understandably happy to hear that Fiat intends to increase production of the 147 and 159, which are built in Naples in Southern Italy. It is the Grande Punto, however, that has been the big success for Fiat; the company says it has received 210,000 orders for the new model since its September introduction.

Marchionne called first-quarter results "outstanding" and, most interestingly, confirmed that Alfa will be coming back to the U.S. market, although he gave no specifics at the meeting.

·
Registered
259 Posts
When i was in Europe this past summer i saw alfa romeos everywhere, and yes i will admit that most of their cars are ugly, but the ONE car i hope they bring is the alfra romeo alfa gt, that car is amazing :wow

thats also the car in my pro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.