Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since we lost our other thread which we had been building for 2 years and had the over 2000 posts and more than 100 proud 4 door owners, it got turned into this one:
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244916

So that being said its time to start a new one :w00t

This one will keep its old name and be the same a place for us 4 door owners to talk and post pics hang out. Just post pics of your car or ask questions and lets get this new one going just like we had the old one :clap

heres what i got:
I got a 2000 teal blue 4dr civic with 16's and koni yellows. I have SI front grill type R front and rear lip and painted my stock side skirts and got the fog lights.

These guys are the 4 Door OG Crew:
4_Door-Johny
commador
importrcr00
mugen_type_r
x007den
98civic4door
that one civic

So thats me how about the rest of you guys?

And here is the code for 4 Doors are the best!!:
PHP:
[SIZE=3][B][URL=http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169314]4 Doors are the best!![/URL][/SIZE][/B]
Just copy and past into your sig.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
What are you talking about? its stickied at the top of the forum, it got merged with all the other photo sticky threads, the forum had to many stickies so some got merged.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244916

Use the old thread, who said 4 door grocery getters some how require special treatment?

You four door people remind me of liberal women, they complain that they are not treated as equals (in this case because they don't have a coupe or hatch,) but if someone doesn't give them special treatment, which by the way, doesn't make them equal to everyone else, they get their panties in a twist.

Stop Crying. :bye

J/K

LUV YA

:hug

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
you want to get technical?

That thread was started because of that reason. Then, mr. politically correct Jon (not bfk) made the hatch and coupe to be even.

...leave coupe man! :mad

:ninja

·
Registered
526 Posts
:w00t :w00t its back

I hated the merge cause now the ferios, coupes, and hatchs are fighting over the same thread. Anyway here is my car.

1997 Civic LX with only 31,000 miles on it.

chop lowered and rims

·
Registered
908 Posts
Oh man. I'm so glad this thread is back in it's own glory. I know I've been a lurker for a year and a half but that thread rocked.

Anyway, I have a 1992 Civic DX. It's bone stock and kinda' dirty at the moment but maybe I'll post some pics after I get it washed.

Thanks for bringing it back. :number1

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I'm still here but I am a hatch guy now, but my love for teh 4 doors will never let up.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
98civic4door said:
I'm still here but I am a hatch guy now, but my love for teh 4 doors will never let up.
how you likin the hatch by the way?

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I have not done anything yet, Not this weekend but next i will start work on it.

I have to transplant my suspension, engine, tranny, seats over. I just got the title and key saturday and went and actually looked at the car in person(yea I bought the car with only seeing 2 pics of it).

I am very happy with the purchase. No rust, and everything is there and looks good. I do need to get a drivers door because somebody tried to weld a door skin on it and did not line it up perfect but hey $750 for a clean slate to work with and a EK hatch at that I am very happy.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah i was taking a shower and was like i need to bring this shit back so it did :clap :clap reason why us 4doorers need our own thread is cause normal ppl make fun of us just cause its a foh doh. But oh well I think a well desigend 4 door will look better than a well done coupe just IMO. Have fun guys time to bring this bitch back :number1

·
Registered
33 Posts
I may be just a noob on here since I haven't posted much....

I've got myself a '97 green LX, 5speed of course, about 86k miles. :)

So far it's stock aside from an AEM sri, and a Sony stereo. But I've got a y8 head/intake manifold ported to a gsr throttle body sitting in my garage righ tnow. :D Just waiting on the small things... :p

It's REALLY dirty right now from the snow storm we had lately, which left all sorts of dust on my car. So I'll post pics this weekend when I get it washed. :clap

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
BFK_SI_EG said:
how you likin the hatch by the way?

coupes>all

seriously though i really dont see a purpose in having a thread for each civic with different amount of doors. a civic is a civic!!! but if u guys want maybe we can do something here to get ur 4 door thread back up again...maybe name it the grocery getter thread!!

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
commador said:
ha....funny....because the actual grocery getter of the 3 is the hatch.... :D
i thought the grocery getter is ur 4 door because you have room for the baby seats in the back :p

coupes="race cars"

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
NationsMostWanted said:
i thought the grocery getter is ur 4 door because you have room for the baby seats in the back :p

coupes="race cars"

in order

sedan = executive transport
coupe = sport model
hatch = utility

Thats how they are described for 5th gens.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
commador said:
sedan = executive transport

Thats how they are described for 5th gens.

is that wat u 4 door guys call them now :p

1 - 20 of 946 Posts