Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
You know I've got a few thoughts, a bunch actually. One I like the srt4 a lot more now that I stop to research it and look it over in person at the I-X center auto show. Only thing I don't like about it is the way the dash is made and the inside. If lowered I don't think it would feel like your setting so angled. It is the best for the money no doubt. Only cars that even impress me at the auto show was the srt, s2000 (of course), the evo, g35 (another favorite), the porsche carrera gt (unbelievable), the vette, and actually the 2006 civic concept.

The civic wont ever make it to the final production line looking like that though! It won't have 18's, crossdilled rotors and brembo calipers. Honda is going to have to step up and listen to the enthusiasts real quick. You get rep for this video no matter where it came from the porche makes my heart race watching and hearing it. Honda's just always worried about straying a bit out of line. Mass produced economical cars that are built well to last but a step behind unless you want to spend 50-100 g's for a nice NSX.

Well mines built now and I've should've just never put nitrous on it in the first place knowing about the ringlands issue at high boost and nitrous. I'm happy with my lude, wouldn't trade it for much but I do like the srt a lot without a wing. I want to see someone get their block sleeved at some place like golden eagle that has a srt. I wanna see someone shoot 40 psi of boost to one. I'd predict 800 hp range or higher if tuned right. I'd like to see if the rest of the srt's motor can hold up. We all know hondas that are sleeved can hold up at 600 + hp and not break. With what money get's you these days there's not much out there if your a speed freak. I swear half the cars I looked at were at least 35,000 counting most of GM's lineup. Prices for trucks are outragous. I can see why you srt4 guys are so happy with the results you get.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
NEONDOHC......another great vid! The carrera gt is the best sounding car on the planet.
Preludedriver99....... well spoken!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.