Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right some say that once a girl falls for a guy the girls get passed the looks.

Guys say it's a problem and I agree.

TEST:
Brad Pitt type guy not that bright can't really carry a conversation when it gets to deep emotional stuff. Can't talk about what's going on in the world. You know he goes to the gym works out.

versus

Average Joe Blow. You(the girl are taller than him). He's not scrawny and not herclues, wears glasses and he's got some pimples here and there. He can talk about anything and carry on a conversation. He may not be able to quote romance novels or literary authors but he's down to earth.

Initially the hard part is whom to pick and first off ladies will pick brad pitt to talk to FIRST not JOE BLOW.

so my initial question still stands...

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
lude1sh said:
All right some say that once a girl falls for a guy the girls get passed the looks.

Guys say it's a problem and I agree.

TEST:
Brad Pitt type guy not that bright can't really carry a conversation when it gets to deep emotional stuff. Can't talk about what's going on in the world. You know he goes to the gym works out.

versus

Average Joe Blow. You(the girl are taller than him). He's not scrawny and not herclues, wears glasses and he's got some pimples here and there. He can talk about anything and carry on a conversation. He may not be able to quote romance novels or literary authors but he's down to earth.

Initially the hard part is whom to pick and first off ladies will pick brad pitt to talk to FIRST not JOE BLOW.

so my initial question still stands...
okay.. maybe i (being the girl) would go up to the brad pitt guy frist, BUT if i cant have an intelligent conversation with him. he isnt worth it... personally i would rather go out with the second guy, more meaningful relationship... and also the second guy, would seem to be less wrapped up in himself, where as the first guy would be " ME ME ME ME"

just my .02

·
Registered
261 Posts
Re: Re: ALL LADIES A TEST:continued from what's the secret...

HondaWOMAN said:
okay.. maybe i (being the girl) would go up to the brad pitt guy frist, BUT if i cant have an intelligent conversation with him. he isnt worth it... personally i would rather go out with the second guy, more meaningful relationship... and also the second guy, would seem to be less wrapped up in himself, where as the first guy would be " ME ME ME ME"

just my .02
this is what my fiancee said "actually, gals r not as shallow in this sense. They know what they want deep down inside most of the times unlike one kinda animal on this planet w/ a "wheewhee" in the front." ....then i go "that might b true, but u love it tho...haha:D "

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least one girl did admit she would go up to brad pitt, where as the others didn't answer meaning in a way they are hypocritical people.

So HondaWOMAN are you currently seeing someone, apparently you passed my simple test...???

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
lude1sh said:
At least one girl did admit she would go up to brad pitt, where as the others didn't answer meaning in a way they are hypocritical people.

So HondaWOMAN are you currently seeing someone, apparently you passed my simple test...???

No i am not. But i am currently interested in someone who fits more of the #2 guy... (he is my best friend)

and was that a question???

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it was, but if you said that you are into your bestfriend that I won't intrude...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts