Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Sick nasty, My EG's going to be way cleaner though, pry slower but mine isn't a race car either :p and I still have buddys with all motor cars that would rape that. :D But awesome new all motor vid keep em comin.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
acuragsr18 said:
u know i bring the all motor goods :tu

*cough cough REP cough cough*
its funny you mention rep.......people who ask for rep or have it in their sigs get their rep set to zero. Just FYI to keep you outta harms way.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
98Vtec said:
its funny you mention rep.......people who ask for rep or have it in their sigs get their rep set to zero. Just FYI to keep you outta harms way.
why did i not know that one was coming!!! u dirty bastard. and btw, why are u gonna get 17s? i think ur stockies look fine painted black. i thought u wanted to build up ur ride. i figured that building an h22 and getting heavier rims just doesnt add up. im trying to dump my 17s and get some 15x7 rotas.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
acuragsr18 said:
why did i not know that one was coming!!! u dirty bastard. and btw, why are u gonna get 17s? i think ur stockies look fine painted black. i thought u wanted to build up ur ride. i figured that building an h22 and getting heavier rims just doesnt add up. im trying to dump my 17s and get some 15x7 rotas.
if i build my motor im doing it all at one time. I just want some wheels that will make it look "good" and not so speed looking. Thats what i got the stockies for.

800 bux isnt gonna set me back when i have a 7-8k motor build. That wont happen for another 5 years

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Damn he runs those times with oem internals and 220 something at the wheels?
how people tell me im curious. btw great vid rep for you.

·
Registered
682 Posts
sick anthony... dude, i want ur car.... still............... REPS BRO!! (when i can)....

Reactions: subaruwrx18

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
All motor is sick, I didn't know about that new "rule" of "reps being asked for or in sig" get set to zero...I think thats kinda stupid personally considering so many people have already rep whored the heck out of SHO.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
All motor is sick, I didn't know about that new "rule" of "reps being asked for or in sig" get set to zero...I think thats kinda stupid personally considering so many people have already rep whored the heck out of SHO.
check the staff forum

·
Registered
442 Posts
yea man that all motor video was really good dude i will hope to be running lower with my 90 ls b18a build up im doing....we will just have to see though

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
fuco8210 said:
Damn he runs those times with oem internals and 220 something at the wheels?
how people tell me im curious. btw great vid rep for you.
as much weight reduction as is possible, other tricks that still retain OEM internals but bump compression, also like Port N'Polish the head etc. Shorter gearing, slicks, a good driver. and 220whp in a car that weighs 2094lbs such as CX or VX is alot of power.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts