Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well last night on my way home from work i pull up to this black gt stang i could tell it was lowered and had exhaust unsure of new mods on the car(i raced him a while back on bottle)and he revs at me so i rev back light turng green and he paces me up to about 35-40 then he honks 3 times ane we are off form around 40-105 he was only able to put 1car on me he slows down to speed limit rolls down the window and says your running nawws race without it. i looked at him with a your a dumb ass face and lifted the bottle off the passanger side floor board to show him i wasnt spraying he sees the bottle and says something to the passanger then looks at me and says you have 2 bottles cheater i told him to pull over to check my car. we pulled over he checked my car found no other bottle then starts saying how bad my car was i asked what he had he said heads and cam and all the bolt-on i asked to see his motor he pops his hood and i notice long tubes, intake,nice shiny throttle body,adj fuel pressure regulator, full msd,it sounded camed (lopey) thats all i could tell tho

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
bottlefedintegr said:
well last night on my way home from work i pull up to this black gt stang i could tell it was lowered and had exhaust unsure of new mods on the car(i raced him a while back on bottle)and he revs at me so i rev back light turng green and he paces me up to about 35-40 then he honks 3 times ane we are off form around 40-105 he was only able to put 1car on me he slows down to speed limit rolls down the window and says your running nawws race without it. i looked at him with a your a dumb ass face and lifted the bottle off the passanger side floor board to show him i wasnt spraying he sees the bottle and says something to the passanger then looks at me and says you have 2 bottles cheater i told him to pull over to check my car. we pulled over he checked my car found no other bottle then starts saying how bad my car was i asked what he had he said heads and cam and all the bolt-on i asked to see his motor he pops his hood and i notice long tubes, intake,nice shiny throttle body,adj fuel pressure regulator, full msd,it sounded camed (lopey) thats all i could tell tho

What year mustang?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mid 90's

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4.6 think but i could be wrong

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Cool that you guys were civilized when all was said and done.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
next time ill spray on him and it will be on video :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts