Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are you guys doing for valentines? mine is practically busy. school, then work till midnight so basically i'm spending it alone. hope you guys are not the same place like i am.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I'm spending my Valentines day in court with the judge. If I got really bad luck I'll be spending the rest of my Valentines day in jail with a bunch of criminals. Best Valentines day ever. Fucking bitches go to hell.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
just got back from court. yeeeeeeeees no jail for me. the judge just gave me bunch of other shit that i don't want to do but better than jail. (probation counselling, etc.) i know none of you care but i'm just so happy now. so much stress off my shoulders. ahhhhh

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
95integrars said:
just got back from court. yeeeeeeeees no jail for me. the judge just gave me bunch of other shit that i don't want to do but better than jail. (probation counselling, etc.) i know none of you care but i'm just so happy now. so much stress off my shoulders. ahhhhh
good luck man.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
95integrars said:
ahhh i know how you feel... right before court it feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders... than afterwards you feel so much better.... i have court in a few weeks oh noes!:noo

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Hi-TeK JZA70 said:
ahhh i know how you feel... right before court it feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders... than afterwards you feel so much better.... i have court in a few weeks oh noes!:noo
good luck in court!

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
94accordex4u said:
what are you guys doing for valentines? mine is practically busy. school, then work till midnight so basically i'm spending it alone. hope you guys are not the same place like i am.
I'm "with 'ya" man :(. You're never alone, with Jesus,
though :D! And, no, I'm not a fanatic; just a good thought.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
from v-day to court. SHO is awesome! :)

anyhow, i am spending vday alone too, i have school till 10:30 tonight, and i have sh*t load of research papers to do and exams to prepare for! jeeze...

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Where the heck have you been!? Nice seeing you on-board.:tu

For me... Din-din but I don't think much else. My dog is sick so I don't want to be away from home too long. I think he's probably barfed in the house while I've been at work... :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
95integrars said:
GOOD, im happy u didn't get right screwed... nice job

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
95integrars said:
hey thats good that you didn't get jail time. nobody wants to get jail time man. its best to do community service than jail time. just hope everything goes well for you.

i just went w/my friend to court today also for correction on the vechile. shit first day of school and i cant even spell vechile lolz. basically just got bak from court which they extended the due date and heading off to work till midnite.

o yeah my friend got drunk and got his car total. went to drive around looking for him at midnite and some cab took his ass home. all for a girl man. damn valentine sucks this year man.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shiba-Kun said:
Where the heck have you been!? Nice seeing you on-board.:tu

was this referring to me? lolz hahaha been working most of the time and usually in the games and computer forum on this site. have you guys ever have that feeling where like your sad and fixing up your ride is not fun anymore. no matter how gorgeous it is or how fast it goes after you fix it up, your still not happy? i'm so close of closing my import stage if you know what i mean. i think there are better things to buy then stuff for cars, i mean electronic, pc stuff, video games, etc... any of you have that feeling?

well gotta go work. payce guys. happy valentines day

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
94accordex4u said:
o yeah my friend got drunk and got his car total. went to drive around looking for him at midnite and some cab took his ass home. all for a girl man. damn valentine sucks this year man.
i was charged with drinking and driving a long time ago. so not worth it. first of all i could have killed myself or others and plus they give you a bunch of fines and crap to do. i have to get the blowing machine in my car when i get my licence back (ignition interlock device). 3 years suspended.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Fuck, i was driving down to the bar i always go to and i ran over a fucken pot hole and fucking made a big ass hole in my tire. Took me like almost a hr to fix that shit. The tire repair kit saved my life...............somehow. After that i got a lil tipsy with some girls and thats bout it. Vday is just another day.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
94accordex4u said:
hey thats good that you didn't get jail time. nobody wants to get jail time man. its best to do community service than jail time. just hope everything goes well for you.

Sorry man... I was actually thinking about HKC. :p

My bad... I apologize if I confused you. But good to have you back on SHO also!! :hug

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahhaa apology accepted. welpz turn out the cab rob his ass wen he was wasted also. damn.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts