Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i c thnx..i think i might jus get the alpines cause..ima get an alpine type r 12 sub ...soo im might as well get the alpine component sys

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
as much as i like alpine..i gotta recommend mb quart. i like it, except maybe the tweeter (maybe because i pointed them directly to my ears:D)

my cousin has 2 way coaxial mb quart speakers and they sound so sweet. very smooth and detailed. i will audition the alpine and see what's up. :)

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
why spend money on a system if you could use it fo racing

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
g_money_civic said:
because some people rather listen to something nice than race all day. u can't go fast on street legally anyways...

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
i have the dsd's in my teg and if you aim um right they shouldnt be too harsh.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GSteg said:
as much as i like alpine..i gotta recommend mb quart. i like it, except maybe the tweeter (maybe because i pointed them directly to my ears:D)

my cousin has 2 way coaxial mb quart speakers and they sound so sweet. very smooth and detailed. i will audition the alpine and see what's up. :)
thnx...i still dont know...i keep hearing good things from both..but i still dont know which one to get

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
g_money_civic said:
Last time I checked this was the Electronics forum. Not everyone is into turbos, NOS, and whatnot, hence the reason we have this forum. We could all ask you why you care about going fast and not having a killer stereo, but we don't. As the cliche goes: to each his own.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Ive heard both and I think the Alpine sounds more realistic then the Quarts. IF you really want to make a decision, listen to both of it before you buy it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts