Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about those euro/altezza/whatever other name you have for them tailights. I call them boo-boos...so in my posts when I say that, that's what I'm talking about. So yah, I've seen a lot of your rides that have 'em.....who DOESN'T?!?

·
Registered
150 Posts
i don't

but when my birthday comes and and i can ask my mom to buy them and she will and that will be cool.....:sleep:

·
Registered
806 Posts
i have half red/half clear tails. and thats what i'm gonna stick with.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i would never get those damn things! i have the stock tails on my civic, and they rule. i put hyperwhites, in the blinkers (rear) which i think is sort of ricey, but they are bright as fuck. ill probably be changing them back out soon i think the altezza lights look cool on a toyota altezza, but even now when i see them on a lexus is300, i think they dont look that good. yeah, they are really not that cool. i think everyone has them. they make them for like suburbans and trucks and shit. ill never understand that.

·
Registered
78 Posts
boo boo lights?

I have the alteezas on my ride and it looks good on my car. I have seen the lights on other cars and on some cars ya'll are right. But, I think mine look good. I have a 98 civic hatch that's silver and I have the 2nd gen alteezas. They look real clean on a silver or red car and that's about it.:D

·
Registered
72 Posts
altezzas are for toyota/lexus... honda has always had red/clear.... mine will always stay red/clear

·
Registered
298 Posts
Haha...well my opinion is that I don't think they look good on any car....except, of course the REAL altezza.
Personally, I don't even think they look good on the real ones.

I don't want a Lexus IS300, but if I had the money, I would buy one JUST to put normal looking taillights on it so that I could actually be and unique. :D

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Accelerazn said:
red/clear baby! altezzas suck! and they sucked ever since they came out! :cool:
i got red/clear also...but i did like the altezza's when they first came out...but after like the 2 week i saw everyone sportin them so i say thumbs down

·
Banned
638 Posts
real Altezza's come with this options in Japan

EDIT: I think they look good on Civics

·
Registered
542 Posts
Don't like em much. I have mine stock right now, thinking of getting that amber piece replaced though.. like on t he 99-00 HBs.

·
Registered
244 Posts
personally they look good if they go with the car, but i like the stocks and it just look cleaner.

·
Registered
838 Posts
like them stock taillights baby!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just don't get the Altezzas. I didn't think they looked all that good when they came out. Less is more in this situation, so I have stuck with the stock red/clear 99-00 lights. They look way better than any Ricetezza light and they were free..

·
Registered
51 Posts
I havn't found a set that would look good on my 97 hatch so I will just stay stock. Although the tails in a 99-00 hatch don't have a seperate lense for turn and back up it is just red and clear.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts