Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about getting Aluminum dash trim and aluminum diamond plate floor mats, only I am not really sure I want to spend like $200+ on my aluminum dash kit, like the speed shops sell them for. On something like that do you guys think ebay would be an effective place to turn, they have them for $129 or something like that, I don't want fitment to suck, but on something as generic as that, what's the difference between ebay and speed shops. Floor mats I'm gonna have to suck it up I think, because from looking at vis (probably not but I can't remember) site, thy say their mats are resistant to scratches, and the thickness is reallly good almost like stock, and I would guess they are pre bent, ebay ones I know they have 1\16th of an inch thick (the cheaper $100 mats) and 1\8th of an inch thick (more like $129) but who knows whether they are scratch resistant, but again maybe that line is crap anyways. mostly I am looking for opinions on ebay dash trim kits, any info is appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts