Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
638 Posts
there were a couple posts about this back in the GOOD SHO days, and the general thinkin was if you have a manual don't get them, if you have an auto don't get them. but if you want to go ahead its your car and your mistake.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
why is it a mistake?

· Registered
2,356 Posts
RichyRichaPC said:
why is it a mistake?
HUUUUUGE mistake! haha j/k.. I dunno, but I wouldn't want them, water/snow/ect is just gonna collect on them and have nowhere to go, they'll probably get slippery and shit, blah blah blah.. I wouldn't buy em

If I did buy em, I'd probably get the ones that are cloth with the metal plate in them.. they're pretty cool

· Registered
1,682 Posts
For one having aluminum flooring can be slipperly, especially if you aren't wearing sneakers. Second it's not a very comfortable flooring if you are going to be driving for a while.

Although it does have some pluses, it's easier to clean and....it's easier to clean.

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pushVTEC said:
dude, imagine if the sun reflects off those bad boys right into your eyes...talk about a pain in the ass....errr eyes.
If I go with them (which I plan to) I would like the all aluminum. Someone b4 the reset had some made in Orlando for like $20. They didn't angle up to go behind the pedals, but were square shaped. Looked tyte as f**k for $20!!

How in the hell is the sun going to reflect off them and then into your eyes :p The front of the seat would block the rays unless you drive on the wheel :) ..if the sun could even get down there.

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

I wish that guy who is here in O-town was here.

I need some new mats bad :(

I sold my stock ones thinking I would have the aluminum ones in no time, but not happening. I had to buy 2 mats from Wal-Mart for temporary use the other day. Bitches were $5 a piece, but are heavy duty plastic and won't move or fold up like those $1 mats I had the last few weeks. Gave them to my buddy ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.