Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am i an Ass or not?

hey fellow import friends. i just posted a thread asking for help to sell my mustang. it was closed by a staff member. I thought fellow import friends would help me out so i could turn to the import side and turn away from the domesitic. maybe i am over reacting but it was kinda mean to stop the thread when i was trying to sell my mustang so i could get a prelude. its not like i was asking someone in superhonda to buy it. i am not a dumbass. well anyway what do u guys think.

· Registered
1,688 Posts
TSWG said:

LOL you ***..

KustomPrelude: it's not a mustang board, that's why it was closed.
he should be more clear on his subject...he shoulda put IS he an ass or what....not "ass or not" haha made me think...nevermind

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is what i was asking if anybody know of any places where i could advertise my mustang. i wasnt trying to be a dumbass. well thanks anyway.

· Registered
2,092 Posts
this is not a good site to sell cars on. everybody here already has a car, or is looking for a prelude or other honda. it was rightfully deleted...this should only be a forum to sell preludes in.

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok now guys i said i was not asking anyone in here to buy it. I WAS ASKING IF ANYBODY KNEW A LIABLE PLACE WHERE I COULD SELL IT OR GET IT ADVERTISED. i said this about 4 times now and yall say the same thing. this is not a mustang forum or this is not a place to sell the car. anyway lets end this subject.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.