Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've been searching for a mirror for my 98 Accord Coupe. It's a non-folding power mirror for the passenger side. But all the one's I've seen at all of the auto parts sites are wrong. I ordered one that looked just like it in the pics from www.mirror101.com and it came today. But of course, it's wrong. It's a power nonfolding for a SEDAN. I'm attaching some pics so you can see the difference and see my mirror. I cant find it anywhere. Can anyone help? This has gotten really old over the last several months...

[/IMG]

·
Registered
582 Posts
your best and cheapest chance is to go on ebay, look around until you find one, and buy it. there may not be one for sale on there right now but there will be soon, there always is. theres also a few companys on ebay that just sell body parts, so you can find then browse their stores. if worst comes to worst and you dont mind paying a bit you can go to honda... good luck.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
I bet you will find one on TASauto.com

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I found a local yard that ordered one from another yard for me. The other yard shipped directly to me. $85. I didnt think that was a bad price, until UPS got here and the mirror was for the driver side instead of the passenger. I read my receipt and the order was indeed made for a passenger side. So once again, I've got to ship another mirror back and wait for my new one. Geez I'm almost sick of this mirror. Didnt realize it was that hard. I almost swapped out both mirrors for folding just so if it happened again I could easily replace them. :bash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.