Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I just wanted to see if anyone else in AK has a cool car, or internet, or even a computer... Just kidding! Winter Sux!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, you might have seen me fly by you! Just look for the black SI. You know the one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
?

So? Do you know who I am now or what? THV!! Silver 4-door civic EX w/ tanabe, drop, intake, and in the summer..... A WHOLE LOT MORE!!! My name is Matt by the way...:p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I knew who you where. And I hope that this summer you get a lot, lot more. Maybe you will be able to even beat Coasta!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
!

Yeah i guess he is the performance car of the team. He wants to get a turbo, but He's gotta $ave!!! I have a body kit, rims, and a Carbon fiber hood sitting in my room waiting for that wonderful day when the snow melts for good!!! I am also thinking of swapping a B16 in this summer, maybe.....:D What's new on your Si??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
!?!

Geez what are you gonna drive now?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wanted to go test drive a WRX but I hate the look of them. But the all wheel drive tubo thing is nice. Also I know of a Type R for sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
?

Yeah the WRX is kinda nasty... Unless you get a kit on it. I saw a nice one in town. I would say get an eclipse for AWD turbo, but I see sooo many eclipses now it's crazy. There are too many of them. I would say the WRX is the most bang for your buck though for sure. Hey you could wait for the American EVO to come out.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in AK too... anyone wanna race?? BRING IT.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts