Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
AntiVTEC said:
Lots of power but it seems like a dyno queen.
Um... it's their drag car... You know... the fastest Lancer Evolution on Earth... but yeah I guess it MUST be a "dyno queen" :lmao

~Peace

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
They're running a stroked 4g63 right now [even says it on the back of the car if you look closely]... up to a 2.3 liter from the stock 2.0. My buddy tells me that there were custom grind cams installed when they last changed their turbo setup dropping them into the 9's and breaking 900 horsepower. This is another BIGGER turbo though... so who knows if they swapped out cams for something more suitable to that turbo...

BTW... these videos are shot about an hour from my house. My buddy knows a couple of the guys at the shop. We're gonna be heading down to chi-town to grab some sushi probably within the next month, so I'll see if maybe they'll let me take pictures... or better yet... a ride.

And... this video may have been released yesterday... but... It's almost a month old! :lmao I wouldn't be suprised if they've broken the 1000awhp mark at this point. Guess we'll just have to see

[Edit: And holy shit I have a cargasm whenever they let off the gas at the end of the pull... it sounds like a monster now...]

~Peace

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.