Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to graduate form college in June and I still don't know what the hell I'm going to do with my life. I've gone through five years of engineering and I kinda question if that's really what I want to do.

The one thing that I do know is that I like cars. However, I need to pay the bills somehow.

Is anybody in the same boat? ... not know what they're gonna do with their life? ... scared of entering the "real world"?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
are you not answering me because i live in the city that is home to the worst football team in the nation?

come on, i need some help. i've been told i need to start looking for a job in the fall for a full time position in the summer.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
iamma 2nd year CIS major and i dunno wtf to do neither, i was thinking of talking to the guidence counslers about it but i have yet to. As for you, what type of engineering? you could easily have a job in the auto industry if your type of engineering is the type they want (mechanical and some others)

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
2000AccordCoupe said:
I am going to graduate form college in June and I still don't know what the hell I'm going to do with my life. I've gone through five years of engineering and I kinda question if that's really what I want to do.

The one thing that I do know is that I like cars. However, I need to pay the bills somehow.

Is anybody in the same boat? ... not know what they're gonna do with their life? ... scared of entering the "real world"?

Thanks. :)
I am in my 4th year of engineering in Clifton and I have no idea either.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1200mk said:
iamma 2nd year CIS major and i dunno wtf to do neither, i was thinking of talking to the guidence counslers about it but i have yet to. As for you, what type of engineering? you could easily have a job in the auto industry if your type of engineering is the type they want (mechanical and some others)
i worked at toyota in plastics, but i really didn't like it. i guess i should try to get in a different department and see where that takes me.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Re: Re: Re: an important life question ...

2000AccordCoupe said:
really? what kind? i'm in engineering mechanics.
Electrical engineering...I just told my last co-op job I wasn't coming back. I sure as hell hope I can find something close, becuase I need to stay in Cinci for many reasons.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Re: an important life question ...

Leprechaun said:
Electrical engineering...I just told my last co-op job I wasn't coming back. I sure as hell hope I can find something close, becuase I need to stay in Cinci for many reasons.
what kind of car do you drive? i'm sure i've seen you ...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: an important life question ...

2000AccordCoupe said:
what kind of car do you drive? i'm sure i've seen you ...
I've got a 97 red Prelude. Nothing much done to it cosmetically - all clear lenses on the front, stock spoiler.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Endz0r said:
90 percent of all successful people didn't finish or didn't go to college.

HMMM!
according to who? A apple commercial :p?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: an important life question ...

Leprechaun said:
I've got a 97 red Prelude. Nothing much done to it cosmetically - all clear lenses on the front, stock spoiler.
actually, i think we've talked before on here. does that mean you have a lot done under the hood?

·
Registered
261 Posts
all engineering...i would suggest to go to oil companies like Shell etc. they have huge job openings as far as i know....but it's that if u can b qualified...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts