Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fellow Honda/Acura Owners,

As a new sponsor of a forum and community, we think it's important that you know who exactly is offering to promote their products and services to a forum's members. Getting a good background of that company, finding out who they are, what they do, and how long they've been in business, should be key things to find out before considering doing business with a vendor. We here at MJM Autohaus (MJM Autohaus) and MJM Distributing (www.mjmdistributing) are definitely new to this forum, but not new to the automotive parts and accessories business. Since starting back in 2004, we started out as primarily a European car based warehouse distributor, but always kept a good amount of Honda and Acura product on the shelf from KONI, NEUSPEED, GReddy, ARP, and more. As a Wholesale Warehouse Distributor here in South Texas, we've always kept these items on the shelf for our wholesale channel. Because we're a relatively small company, we did not always have the time and/or man power to advertise and market our Honda/Acura lines to the retail user, but rather service our Honda/Acura wholesale customers, all while dedicating our own marketing, car show circuit vending, track events, and online advertising to the European car market. As times change within our industry and within today's market, we've now decided to offer the same lines we've wholesaled to our Honda/Acura shop customers to you, the end user.

MJM is a Master Warehouse Distributor for ARP, KONI Suspension, Hawk Performance Brake Pads, and Sparco, and Standard WDs for NEUSPEED, Prothane, MOMO, B&G Suspension, StopTech, Power Slot, and Eibach. We've been in business just over a half decade now and staff five (5) full-time employees with one (1) part-time employee. Our offices and main warehouse is located in Northeast San Antonio, with a second warehouse also located here in San Antonio. We offer walk-in customers each and every day, and even offer discounts on select products for those picking up their parts, saving us from having to ship them.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Welcome!! do I get a free burger or shirt for saying that? ha ha

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
hm...so much for diversity of parts..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!! do I get a free burger or shirt for saying that? ha ha
We have a few t-shirts left over from a local event last week and can send you one as long as you're not a giant (I think we have a M and L), but I'd need to double check on that. PM me your size and address and we'll throw one in the mail for you.

hm...so much for diversity of parts..
Let us know what you're looking for from the line card I posted above. We have close to 5000 Honda part numbers on the shelf from ARP to KONI to GReddy to Bilstein to B&G to Hawk to Power Slot and more. Other than the S2000 catalog, you're not going find much in the way of Honda on our site. It's being worked on, though.

from san antonio. never heard of you guys
If you drive a Toyota then there is no reason you would. Up until now we've been pretty much a wholesale distributor on the Japanese side, only selling retail to our European customers. As stated above, that is about to change now, though. Check out the map above and come by and see our inventory - the largest Import Parts Warehouse Distributor in San Antonio. We're minutes from the airport, just outside Loop 410.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
We have a few t-shirts left over from a local event last week and can send you one as long as you're not a giant (I think we have a M and L, but I'd need to double check on that. PM me your size and address and we'll throw one in the mail for you.
Click on usercp on the left or top and scroll down

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
what a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve the shirt!!

Do you guys sell volvo shit, since you mentioned euro stuff.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

:hehe

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
he said they had shirts from a recent event that just happened. Import Face Off was this weekend.

although, it should be called Honda Face Off. there was alot of different cars there, but from the pics i saw, 90% of the people that showed up were in hondas.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Its because there are zillions of Honda's in the real world, and lots of people that modify them, its not surprising.

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Its because there are zillions of Honda's in the real world, and lots of people that modify them, its not surprising.
its funny, alot of people were talking shit about some of the trophy winners for having fake shit.

most of the people talking shit had more fake shit than the winners.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
its funny, alot of people were talking shit about some of the trophy winners for having fake shit.

most of the people talking shit had more fake shit than the winners.
as in replica mugen shit on their cars where the winners had the real thing? haha

damn ricers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Click on usercp on the left or top and scroll down
I just did that and it didn't tell me what size shirt you wore or what address to send it to. :)

Yes, we can get you Volvo stuff. Again, you won't see it on our site, but we stock some Bilstein, KONI, ARP, Hawk, and Power Slot stuff for Volvo, as well as OE replacement parts such as timing belts, OE rotors, oxygen sensors, hoses, etc. Feel free to PM me with what you're looking for and we'll tell you how much it is, if we have it or not, and how long it'll take to get to your door if indeed it's something we sell.

im guess the even he is talking about was IFO. that just happened.
Yes, they're from IFO and another event we did in Florida a few weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts